Here is our first Newsletter of the new financial year. This month the newsletter contains a range of planning strategies and compliance matters such as:
- Deferring derivation of income – tips to defer the recognition of income.
- Bringing forward tax-deductible expenses – tips to bring deduction claims forward into 2019.
- Tax relief – for individuals and small businesses.
- Issues for individuals – tips for claiming work-related expenses, and a reminder about recent superannuation changes.
- Issues for businesses – a look at company tax rates, imputation and small business deductions.
- Tax compliance and developments – Single Touch Payroll and a reminder to beware of ATO impersonation scams at tax time
For more information on any of these topics, please click on the link below
July 2019 Tax Newsletter